Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grand Opening!

So, welcome to KK's BOW-tique! I recently started making hair bows and found that I love it! I have SO much fun putting combination of ribbons together and trying new things! My bows are VERY reasonably priced and just as cute as you can buy at a boutique.

I can do custom orders. If you see a ribbon that you would like me to use or know what colors you need, let me know and I can make something for you!

Payment is easy, just leave me a comment with your email address or send me an email and I can contact you via pay-pal when the time comes to pay.

I will be making tutu's soon and will get pics up when I have some made. Thanks so much for stopping by!! We are trying to raise money for IVF and every little bit helps (see my other blog for more info on that) plus this gives me a creative outlet!!

No comments: