Thursday, April 30, 2009

My newest model, Bella!

Miss Bella's mom, Monica, is a friend of ours that lives in Lubbock. She simply emailed me pics of 2 dresses that she wanted matching bows for (how smart was that?!?!).
Eater pics:

Bella's not afraid of a BIG OL' BOW!!




Baby Blessing pics:



She'll be getting her baseball bows this week and I'll get those pics up soon!

You, too, can email your pics to strinamarie@verizon.net and have matching bows for your outfits (they can be smaller if desired!)!!!

2 comments:

Mommato4miracles said...

Just saw your request on MckMama's blog and wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you, and for your baby to be... I will pray that this time everything will work and that you will be posting soon about a little miracle on the way! God bless,
Danielle

annalee said...

we LOVED the pigtail bows with the cheerleader outfit too! completed it PERFECTLY! feel free to click on my pictures on the blog to save them and upload to facebook or your blog. thanks again!!!